WEBINAR TAKES PLACE FROM 1:00 - 2:00 PM EASTERN / 12:00 - 1:00 PM CENTRAL / 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM MOUNTAIN / 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PACIFIC
Changes to the SQF Code become effective July 1, 2012. Is your organization ready? This free webinar will help you navigate these updates to the SQF Code and better understand how they affect you. Discussions will focus on the combining of SQF 1000 and SQF 2000 into one Code and the changing of Elements 4, 5, 6 and 7 into Module 2 and Modules 3-15.
Topics to be discussed include:
1. Why was the SQF Code changed?
2. The combining of SQF 1000 and SQF 2000 to form the 7th Edition of the SQF Code.
3. Alignment of the SQF Code with the GFSI industry scopes.
4. The effective date.
5. Changing of Element 4 to Module 2, was this just a number change?
6. What changes have been made to SQF Level 2 requirements due to this Code change?
7. What are the other significant changes for food processors, food distributors and makers of food packaging?
8. What are the Modules 3-15 and how do they apply to you?
9. SQF New Grading System for Certification.
10. Do you need to have a Document audit during your SQF re-certification audit in 2012-13 because of this Code change?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Food safety professionals that have either obtained or are interested in obtaining SQF certification or are involved in implementing and / or maintaining a quality system and HACCP plan in a food manufacturing environment.
ABOUT BOB STRONG
Dr. Strong is the Vice President of Quality Management Systems for The Steritech Group where he has been one of the driving forces behind Steritech’s food safety operations in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) and supplier assurance programs, including SAFE, SQF and BRC. Dr. Strong consults on food safety for a number of the leading hospitality and manufacturing chains in the USA and has worked and traveled to many parts of the globe. Dr. Strong has more than 39 years of experience in the food industry, while working for national and international companies in quality assurance, product development and auditing. He is an oft-requested seminar speaker in the areas of GMP and HACCP.
Dr. Strong earned a Ph.D. and BSC in Chemistry and is an accomplished food safety trainer for numerous food safety manager certification courses including Serv Safe and Experior. In addition, he is a GMP/HACCP instructor, a Lead Auditor trainer, and is also certified to consult on the Global Food Safety Initiative by SQF and by BRC. He is certified in 19 product categories.